The UM1650/UM1750 series are very low dropout linear regulators designed for low power portable applications. Typical output noise is only 195μVRMS and maximum dropout is just 110mV(Typ) at the load current of 150mA.The internal P-channel MOSFET pass transistor requires no base current, allowing the device to draw only 190μA during normal operation at the maximum load current of 350mA.With a shutdown control pin, the UM1750 consumes less than 1μA current in shutdown mode.
Other features include high output voltage accuracy, excellent transient response, under voltage lockout, stability with ultralow ESR ceramic capacitors as small as 1μF, short-circuit and thermal overload protection and output current limiting.
The UM1650 series are available in a low profile SOT23-3 package. The UM1750 series are available in low profile SOT23-5, SOT89-5 and DFN6 2.0×2.0 packages.
- Very Low Dropout: 150mV (Max) at 150mA
- Maximum Input Voltage: 6.0V
- ±2% Voltage Accuracy at VOUT>1.5V
±30mV Voltage Accuracy at VOUT≤1.5V
- Fast Transient Response
- Under Voltage Lockout
- Fixed Output Voltage of UM1650S-xx and UM1750S/Y/DA-xx from 1.0V to 4.0V with 0.1V Interval
- Adjustable Output Voltage of UM1750S/Y/DA-00 from 1.0V to 5.0V
- Output Current Limit
- Stable with 1μF Output Capacitor
- Short-Circuit and Thermal Overload Protection
- Low Profile SOT23-3, SOT23-5, SOT89-5 and DFN6 2.0×2.0 Packages
- Bluetooth/802.11 Cards
- PDAs and Notebook Computers
- Portable Instruments and Battery-Powered Systems
- Cellular Phones